- Sound Radiation and Nearfield Acoustical Holography.
- Bleach, Vol. 39: El Verdugo.
- 1st Edition.
- Download Limit Exceeded?
Fourier Acoustics - 1st Edition
Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare. Like this document? Why not share!
Rent Article. Your Access Options. Forgotten your password? Article available in:. Vol , Issue 4, Dual surface beamforming and acoustical holography for sound field visualization in reverberant Yong Thung Cho and more Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engin Visualization of bearing noise using adaptive high-resolution near-field beamforming.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Download Limit Exceeded
Google Scholar Crossref. Maynard, J. Theory of generalized holography and development of NAH J. Williams, E.
- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.;
- Fourier Acoustics [Book].
- Vom nuklearen Abgrund zur nuklearen Abrüstung 1981-1987 (Vom Raketenschach der Kubakrise zum Krieg gegen den Terrorismus, Band 6) (German Edition).
- Download Fourier Acoustics: Sound Radiation and Nearfield Acoustical Holography PDF - ugenNigel;
- Altri naufragi: Storie damore e davventura (Italian Edition).
- Fourier Acoustics: Sound Radiation and Nearfield Acoustical Holography | BibSonomy.
- Fourier Acoustics by Earl G. Williams - Read Online.
Google Scholar. Steiner, R.
Fourier Acoustics: Sound Radiation and Nearfield Acoustical Holography
Fourier Acoustics develops the theory of sound radiation completely from the viewpoint of Fourier analysis. This powerful perspective of sound radiation provides the reader with a comprehensive and practical understanding which will enable him or her to diagnose and solve sound and vibration problems of the 21st century.
As a result of this perspective, Fourier Acoustics is able to present thoroughly and simply, for the first time in book form, the theory of nearfield acoustical holography, an important technique which has revolutionized the measurement of sound.
Related Fourier Acoustics: Sound Radiation and Nearfield Acoustical Holography
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved